POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Media - air : Media - air Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:22:28 EDT (-0400)
  Media - air
From: Lewis
Date: 3 Apr 2000 11:02:27
Message: <38E8B1EB.C23FD016@netvision.net.il>
Hi,
For years and years I haven't been able to come up with (not that I
tried very hard) a decent media for a scene that resembles air, meaning,
media in the scene that fills all the hollow objects (a general media
declaration, not in an interior of an object) which makes a nice
"atmosphere" (not related to pov 3.0 atmosphere, i mean the real kind)
and cool shadows. I didn't even get something remotely close. Every time
i try i get either a completely black screen or a completely white one.

Help!